1. Use mc.nimania.net to join the server!
    Dismiss Notice

The End of an Era

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by zaxome, Nov 23, 2016.

• by zaxome, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:54 PM
  • zaxome
    Artistic

Staff Member Administrator

Media:
    Albums:
    Sadly, this is an announcement that in a few days the Nimania server will be shutting down. Since going online over 5½ years ago, Nimania has had a good run, but it’s time for me to say goodbye. The community has dwindled in recent months (as has the Minecraft community as a whole), but this is natural as people move on to other things. Developing and coding Nimania has been a hobby for me, and it’s been a lot of fun, but it’s time for me to move on to other things also. This is mainly due to the low amount of players that currently play in the server, it does not justify paying $45 a month in rent for the server in addition to hosting costs, managing the server (and website) is taking a lot of my free time that I would rather use it to actually play Minecraft or some other game.

For those of you that have read "The History of Nimania" post you know how hard it is for me to close the server. However there is some good news, the server can stay online if someone else wants to take over management. If you are interested just send me a PM and I will transfer all ownership to you.

Thank you all for being part of SpeedcraftPVP, Fortress Wars, Nuxwizard, and Nimania! I hope that people will think back on Fortress Wars with fond memories, as I know I will. It’s been fun. See you all around. It would be much less of an adventure without you.

goodbye.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by zaxome, Nov 23, 2016.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. benji
    <3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2