Allowed & Disallowed Client Modifications
Allowed & Disallowed Modifications List
Last Updated: June 25th, 2016 [A3ART]
- Forge (Some mods need this to work.)
- ArmorStatusHUD (This mod displays your currently equipped armor and held item along with the durability remaining without having to open your inventory.)
- DirectionHUD (This mod displays your magnetic compass heading at the top of your screen.)
- StatusEffectHUD (This mod displays your currently active potions/effects without having to open your inventory.)
- bskprsCore (HUD mods need this mod to work properly.)
- OptiFine (This mod is a Minecraft optimization mod.)
- ToggleSneak (This mod allows a player to toggle sneak and sprint.)
- BetterSprintMod (This mod allows you to map sprinting to an official keyboard key.)
- Shaders (This mod allows you to improve your MineCraft client's visual effects, including shadows and other lighting effects.)
- PlayerAPI (This mod is used by some other mods to work properly.)
- 5zig (This mod has mutliple features. Examples: Showing your Armor Status, Showing your Potion Effect Status etc.)
- KiLO Air (This client has multiple features. Examples: Friends list, Playing music while playing etc.)
- MO' BENDS (This is a forge mod and it makes player & mob animations better.)
- Replay Mod (This is a forge mod and it is used for recording your minecraft screen. It also has multiple features connected to it.)
- World Downloaders
- TabbyChat (or any other chat-only related modifications that do not bypass filters or break other Rules)
- LabyMod V2.6+ (note that older versions of LabyMod are not allowed because of the included Damage Indicators)
- Minecraft (VISUAL) Capes
- Tasty Cannoning Utilities
- Inventory Tweaks
- Chest Finder
- Damage Indicators
- KiLO Pro
- Minimaps that show players, caves, chests or entites are disallowed; having a minimap with these features disabled but still present in multiplayer still isn't allowed due to the fact that it is considered Possession of Disallowed Modifications.
- Tweaking minimap rendering options to accentuate chests is allowed, as long as they're not explicitly highlighted or labelled as chests by the minimap mod. (Example: If the minimap mod has an extra option to show chests for you, it is not allowed.)
- Examples of allowed minimaps include Rei's Minimap v3.4_03(beta) for 1.7.2, and VoxelMap No Radar for 1.7.10.
Disallowed Third Party Modifications
- Keybinds: Either allocating a key to a non-vanilla Minecraft function that may be included in some mods (Example: press a key once to eat for you) orbinding a key such that multiple keys across all input peripherals (mouse and keyboard) are bound to one particular control (Example: mouse button and number button for a single action, a particular hotbar slot)
- Macros: Binding a key/command to perform any sequence of actions beyond the vanilla behaviour of the controls.
- Autoclickers: Using a program that is used to click faster or repeatedly without having to click manually. (Example: Using a program that automatically clicks 30 times per second for you)
- X-Ray texture packs: These are texture packs that are designed to show ores or certain blocks and hide other blocks.
- Any form of Hacked Clients (Including Ghost Clients) are strictly prohibited.
- Using a disallowed mod / client will result in a Permanent Ban.
- Admitting / Joking about using a disallowed mod / client will result in a Temporary Ban on first offense, and a Permanent Ban on second offense.
- Possession of a disallowed mod / client will warrant the same ban as using a disallowed mod / client.
- You can also be banned for usage / possession of mods that are not listed here, but are seen as reasonable to be punished for. These are usually determined by administrators and are added to this post as administrators decide if they are allowed or not.
- You can ask the senior staff whether a specific mod is allowed or not.
The Nimania Server Rules are always being updated, please continue to revisit this page on a regular basis for updates and changes. There is no excuse for not knowing the server Rules.
By logging into Nimania website, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this Rules page and all other Nimania rule sections.
If there are any rule suggestions to be posted here, please notify us here.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM